SARS IN VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT DRIVE – HELP NEEDED ACROSS ALL CLUB ACTIVITIES
Our Club needs to boost its already excellent volunteer support with new volunteers to help meet these new demands and help drive the club forward – your spare time whenever it’s possible will make a huge difference.
- Can you spare an hour or 2 a week to help run our club?
- Are you a Sars member that would like to participate more but not sure how?
- Are you a parent or guardian that that would like to get more involved in your child’s club from assisting in coaching, helping at our Summer camp or supporting the many tasks or even join our committee?
- Are you an ex-Sars player or are you related to current players at the Club?
- Are you an ex-player from any club or county that is part of the community and would relish the opportunity to make a return to hurling and help develop our nursery, our juvenile, our camogie teams, assisting in coaching development and hurling practices?
- Are you a ‘blow in’ and would like to get to know our community and club?
- Do you have skills or have experience in marketing, promotion and fundraising?
We the officials and committee of Sarsfields Juvenile Club 2016 would like to hear from you and welcome you to join our team.
SO PASS THE WORD AROUND – THE CLUB NEEDS YOUR HELP OR THE HELP OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY – THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE TO DO.
Please contact the Club today by filling in the form below with your message detailing how you would like to participate.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]